Friday, July 13, 2007

IT WAS A HECTIC WEEK

was having my second monthly test since monday till yesterday. i totally screwed up my history paper. so gonna fail for it. the worse thing is, i remembered reading but the answer just couldnt come out when i saw the question! mang giler. n my greatgrandma passed away last sunday morning (approximately 230 am). a day before my test started.

a picture of my greatgrandma

the paper house n paper car

the burning of the paper house n paper car

yesterday was her funeral. went to THE house rite after my history paper which i asked permission to bring forward from 740 to 840 instead of 1045 to 1145. had some prayers, then at bout 11ish we headed to fairy park for the burial ceremony. it was my first time attending a burial ceremony. it was kinda eye opening for me ler. LOL. after tat we went back to THE house for some mee xua. went back home to oi oi at bout 3 ish.

May you rest in peace, Ah Chor!!


No comments: