Sunday, November 12, 2006

THURSDAY THE 9TH

it was last day of school. not as happening. =) i stayed back for lunch with veni, jo, thahra, dal and tenesha. lepak a lil while then went home. brought my cam to cam whore but the lil thing is so mengada la! the nite bfore the battery tat was in it was still full. so i didnt bother bringing extra. there were two extra but die edi (charge too much, i think). so happily took out the lil thing n there it goes. it DIED!! arghh. thank god i brought my mobile phone though. manage to snap a pict only. so geram.



from left : jay, sin, mae & sharon

friday : michelle (my cousin) posted some stuff for me n bro. i had a fairy designed calender for 2007 and stickers of musical notes. she even posted my birthday card! i love it. she said its not in advance but she's one month earlier. ahaha! n some wishes for christmas and new year. so sweet of her. =) she always seem to knoe wart i like.


my birthday card. (nice rite?)

before she left for aussie she got me a watch from esprit. so in love with it le. the stripe is changeable. which makes it unique. the face of the watch is beautiful.

the watch with both the stripes

& an esprit teddy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHI!


have a nice day pple!

No comments: